Monday, April 26, 2010

Welcome!

So, this is new. I've decided that I want to start a blog about me. The real me. I'm gay, but nobody knows; I'm a closet homo. I can't tell my family because I'm quite sure it'll shame them. I can't tell my friends for fear that it will spread, and get back to my family. In on honestly, I'm content being "in the closet" and I don't want to cause more stress in my life. I mean, on top of going to school and work, I have to hide something that I feel, is really essential to my being. I didn't chose to be gay, it just happened. I don't know what research suggests, but I feel that I was born gay. Ever since I was little, I always preferred to play with dolls and dress up instead of regular "boy" things.

I realized I was gay when I hit high school. I remember sitting in my Spanish class thinking, "Oh, my God, I'm gay," and I was actually really scared. I kept wondering, "why me?" Though, I didn't dwell on it too much. Somehow, I think my parents know, well, I think my mom knows. Or, she can at least figure it out. If she were to confront me about it, it would be so much easier. But unless I get that feeling that my family will accept me, I won't tell them.

I do wish the world was more accepting, but alas, it is not. Until then, her is Closet Fag Anonymous.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment